Why We're Here
The UCSC will advise the President and the Executive Council on matters of importance to classified employees of The University of Texas
Houston Health Science Center including, but not limited to, the following:
- Appropriate policies and procedures
- Strategic planning and directions;
- Recruitment, retention, promotion, and transfer of classified staff
- Processes regarding continuous quality improvement
- Budget and planning issues
- Houston-wide communications and resource networking
- Staff awards
- Campus master planning
- Compensation policies
- Classified staff status, rights, and responsibilities.
Feel free to check out our bylaws and list of representatives.